Thank you to everyone for the hundreds of creative and fabulous camp-friendly recipes for the #CampJohnsonville promotion! Congratulations to our grand prize winner, Areli B. from Hopkinton, MA. For your outdoor cooking inspiration, please follow Johnsonville on Pinterest and see the Camp Johnsonville recipe board with these recipes.
Heat a cast iron skillet, add 1 tbsp oil Johnsonville all natural fresh Italian ground sausage, cook for five minutes, add onions, cubed potatoes, salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are tender and crispy. Sprinkle fresh cilantro and queso fresco. Serve with warm tortillas.
The following promotion is intended for play and participation in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Please do not proceed if you are not a legal resident of the United States and currently located in the United States.
Please read these rules before entering the "Camp Johnsonville" Recipe Contest & Weekly Sweepstakes (the "Contest"). By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements.
1. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Johnsonville Sausage, LLC, N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085. ("Sponsor").
2. Contest Period: Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m Central Daylight Saving Time ("CDT") on October 1, 2015, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") on November 22, 2015.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Colorado, Maryland, & New Jersey who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, its agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, wholesalers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, register at www.johnsonville.com/campjohnsonville (the "Website") and submit a photo of your homemade "camp friendly" meal or snack containing any Johnsonville® Sausage ("Entry") during the Contest Period. A "camp friendly" meal or snack is defined as a dish which may be easily made over an open fire with minimal prep or fuss. "Camp friendly" dishes may include, but are not limited to, dishes made in foil packets, in a single pot or Dutch oven, as a pudgy pie, or on a stick or skewer. Entries that do not meet the "camp friendly" requirement will be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion. Complete the official online entry form, including your name, address, , daytime telephone number and email address and upload a photo of your "Camp Johnsonville" dish including your dish name and a brief description including the Johnsonville® Sausage used, other ingredients, and any important preparation information; then submit your Entry per the instructions on the Website. The photo should not include any identifiable individuals. Other food items, beverages, garnishes, etc. in the photo will not be considered in the judging. The name of the "Camp Johnsonville" dish may not include any trademarks, except for the Johnsonville® brand. Only Entries submitted via the Website will be accepted. Entries submitted via any other method, including but not limited to U.S. Postal Service, facsimile or other express delivery services, will NOT be accepted. Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. CST on November 22, 2015. Limit one Entry per day, per person, per email address. Each of your "Camp Johnsonville" recipe Entry submissions must be unique. Each Entry submitted must have a different recipe photo, recipe name and recipe description from any of your previous Entries. All photos must be in the following file formats: jpg, .png or .gif, and no more than 1.2 MB or 1024x768.
5. Entry Requirements: Entries (i) must be the original and sole creation of the submitting Entrant, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to, the copyright in any Entry, must be owned solely by the submitting Entrant; (ii) may not have been submitted in any other competition, including any previous Johnsonville recipe contests (iii) may not have been published; (iv) may not infringe upon any third party's rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light; (v) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; (vi) may not contain any virus, bugs, or other deleterious material; and (vii) may not contain inappropriate content, for example but not limited to, profanity, defamatory statements, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of any certain race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation or socioeconomic groups, threats to any person, place, business, or group. Each Entrant warrants and represents that his/her Entry complies with all of those conditions. Any non-complying Entry will subject the Entrant to disqualification in Sponsor's sole discretion. By submitting an Entry, Entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free license in any and all media, now know or hereafter created, to copy, prepare derivative works, and distribute the Entrant's Entry materials. Entrants hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of "Droit Moral" or "Moral Rights of Authors" or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the entrant's Entry, in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for Entries that are incomplete or inaccurate whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. All photos, Entry information and recipes, if submitted, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Photo on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
6. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received each week, and in total, during the Promotion Period and the skill of the individual entrants.
When you enter the Contest, you may opt-in to become a Johnsonville Enthusiast, which would allow you to receive promotional offers and emails from the Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving such offers and emails at any time and opting-in does not impact your chances of winning. You may also elect to share your contest Entry on your personal social account/s. Your choice to share or not does not impact your chances of winning.
7. Winner Selection: A panel of qualified judges will select one Weekly Winner for each week from among all eligible Entries received each week as set forth below.
|Weekly Prize Number||Entry Period for Eligible Entries|
|1||October 1, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT - October 4, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT|
|2||October 5, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT - October 11, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT|
|3||October 12, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT - October 18, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT|
|4||October 19, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT - October 25, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT|
|5||October 26, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT - November 1, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT|
|6||November 2, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT - November 8, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST|
|7||November 9, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CST - November 15, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST|
|8||November 16, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. CST - November 22, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST|
All eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of judges based upon the following equally weighted criteria: a.) Ease of Preparation ("camp friendliness"); and b.) Presentation & Visual Appeal. In the event of a tie, the Weekly Winner will be the tied Entry with the higher score in the "Ease of Preparation" category. In the event of a further tie, the remaining tied Entries will be judged by a second panel of judges using the same procedure outlined above.
After the close of the Contest Period, Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize winner from the Weekly Winners using the criteria set forth above. Judges' decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to this contest.
8. Weekly Prize Winner Notification: Weekly Winners will be notified by the email provided. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Any prizes that are unclaimed as of January 2, 2016 will not be awarded.
9. Grand Prize Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by certified mail, phone and/or email and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where permitted) within 7 days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected according to the above-criteria. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize and awarding of the prize to the next highest scoring Weekly Winner.
By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that his/her Photo will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States. The winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Photo, including all, but not limited to, all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Upon request of Sponsor, winners shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Photo and of the copyrights transferred. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor's rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
10. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize consists of: One "Camp Johnsonville" Prize Package which includes Johnsonville outdoor accessories, a Camp Chef Expedition 3 Burner Stove with griddle and a carry case and one year's supply of Johnsonville Sausage. Approximate Total Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $575.00. No cash option is available. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable for cash. No substitution of the Grand Prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
Eight (8) Weekly Prizes. Each Weekly Prize consists of: Johnsonville outdoor accessories or apparel, outdoor grilling accessories from Camp Chef, and a coupon for Johnsonville Sausage.
ARV of each Weekly Prize: $95.00.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $1,335.00. No cash option is available. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable for cash. No substitution of the Grand Prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the Weekly and Grand Prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes on prize value, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Weekly and Grand Prize winners may have his or her picture and winning recipe placed on the Johnsonville Kitchen's Website/Facebook page and as part of news releases for the brand.
11. Copyright Enforcement: If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work (e.g., if you believe that any submitted photo infringes the copyrights in your work), and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, please see our copyright policy at www.johnsonville.com/policies/terms-of-use.html.
13. General Terms: By entering, participants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release Sponsor and Camp Chef from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Contest or any prize-related activity; and (c) consent to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this brand, unless prohibited by law. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website/Contest application. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any non-conforming Entries. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Contest is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of an established e-mail account associated with the Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Wisconsin.
14. General Release: BY ENTERING THE CONTEST AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES OR LOSSES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT).
Winners List: For the names of the winners, send an email to be received no later than January 15, 2016 to email@example.com.
© 2015. Johnsonville Sausage, LLC. All rights reserved.